Living Unhurried #56
How ironic - I got cut off in traffic by a guy whose bumper sticker says,
But in turning the phrase into a true Living Unhurried moment, what might you do today to practice unhurried kindness...
- let someone go ahead of you in line;
- hold the door for an entire group of senior citizens entering the store;
- help carry some groceries for your neighbor;
- pick up a bag of groceries for a friend who is struggling financially
- bring a flower to your bank teller;
- write a note of thanks to someone who has blessed you this week;
- complement a co-worker by sharing how they impact (positively) your life
- Smile at the person who just cut you off in traffic - maybe even pray peace for their life.
You get the idea - what did you do?
Join the Unhurried Revolution!