Living Unhurried #82
"Life from the Center [focused/flowing from God]
is a life of unhurried peace and power.
It is simple. It is serene. It is amazing.
It is triumphant. It is radiant.
It takes no time, but occupies all our time.
And it makes our life programs new and overcoming.
We need not get frantic. He is at the helm.
And when our little day is done
we lie down in peace,
for all is well."
Thomas R. Kelly
Around the dinner table tonight, discuss with those present the ways you've experienced your day:
- What adjectives would you use to describe your day?
- In what ways are you experiencing unhurried peace and power? (and/or when is the last time you've experienced unhurried peace and power?)
- In what ways is your life simple? Serene? Amazing? Triumphant? Radiant?
- Which of these adjectives do you most wish for and why? Share that with the others.
- In what ways is God inviting you to focus/be with Him and "center" your life in your days this week?
At the end of you meal, pray for the person on your right (this could be verbal, or a silent time together where each person silently prays for the others) - pray that God would invite and lead him/her to His Centering Life - and look for the ways unhurried peace and power reveal themselves in and through you this week.
Join the Unhurried Revolution!