Faith is lived in this moment
Monday's unhurryUp Moment
“The only opportunity you will ever have to live by faith is in the circumstances you are provided this very day: this house you live in, this family you find yourself in, this job you have been given, the weather conditions that prevail at the ...moment.” ~Eugene Peterson
- Are you rushing past today wanting a different job, different geography, or different friends and/or family?
- What parts of your life seem to require "more" faith right now? relationships? vocation? finances? health? etc.
- In what ways are you tempted to rush past the moment instead of listening in for what God might have for you in the midst of the "apparent" deficiency/lack?
- What is the moment you are in RIGHT NOW....stop, breathe deeply, and ask God, "What do you want me to notice in this moment?
- Practice giving "thanks" for what is not only for what you wish would be.
- Ask God to grant you the grace to open your heart to trust his love in every moment of this day.
THANKS FOR VISITING
PLEASE HELP REFRESH REMAIN SUSTAINABLE
reFresh is committed to helping you live in sustainable God-given rhythms. We do this by offering many free prompts, resources and prayers to help you continue to focus on living fully alive in the present moment. Would you consider making a one time or ongoing donation to keep us being able to offer these resources. Even $2/month will help